Laura westra human rights the commons and the collective vancouver bc ubc press 2011 367 pages reviewed by guy lancaster encyclopedia of arkansas history . Get this from a library human rights the commons and the collective laura westra international law has evolved over the course of the twentieth . International law has evolved over the course of the twentieth century to protect human rights but what are human rights does the term have the same . Get this from a library human rights the commons and the collective laura suzanne westra. The tragedy of the commons is a term used in social science to spoiling that resource through their collective as a fundamental human right
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.